When we practice aerobics, as well as toning the entire body, we are burning more calories that we have in it.
If you are a person who practices this type of exercise, note must be accompanied by a good and healthy diet and also drink a lot of water a day. By practicing this exercise to lose a few kilos that exceed us, the sport will be perfect.
Tips to follow when practicing aerobics
- When we are in a gym practicing aerobics, these are usually in groups of 15 or 20 people, and can rarely leave the routine. often break the flow of the breath or begin to sweat and concentration is completely lost, even some people drink a lot of water minutes before class and then have to pee during all this. To avoid these two things, what you should do is to drink at least two liters of water but two hours before class starts. During those two hours, the kidneys expel the water will not be used and we will not have problems.
- To check if it has enough water to meet drinking exercise routine, the key is to look at the color of urine. This should be as clear as possible.
- Once you finish the workout, you should take special drinks for athletes with these salts and sugars. If we practice sport daily for more than an hour, are perfect.
If you go to attend aerobics sections for the first time
- If that exercise is not practiced, you will need to begin carefully watching well until we can reach, especially if it has been a long time of inactivity. This will not cause injury.
- Do not try to get in a few months, all we’ve spent years doing. All should be gradual, if you do aerobics to lose weight, it must be accompanied by a good diet and tone up if you do it, and it all takes time as the muscles are having the desired shape.