There are many factors that determine the amount of muscle a person can be. The intensity of training, nutrition and supplementation are just some of the many variables that dictate the overall limit of muscle training. Another major factor in this equation is giant natural levels of the anabolic hormone testosterone in the body.
To help us understand, testosterone is the most important hormone in the body for muscle training and is one of the factors that determine how much muscle a person can be. These are just some of the amazing benefits that increased testosterone levels can bring you:
- Increased muscle size and strength
- Reducing body fat levels
- Increased sexual drive and performance
- Improved mood
- Decrease in bad cholesterol
It sounds pretty good, right? Well it is and we’ll show you exactly step by step how to get all these benefits.
But before, let’s talk about basic biology and the body must go through several stages to produce this hormone tremendous. First, the brain releases a substance called luteinizing hormone, or LH. Basically, LH tells your body to stop producing testosterone. Once this occurs, the adrenal glands release DHEA in the blood. LH and DHEA are moved together to the testes, where testosterone production begins, now you can go into the bloodstream to perform its magic.
Simplest Methods to Increase Testosterone Levels
These are some of the simplest methods with which you can naturally increase your testosterone levels and enjoy all the great benefits:
- Use compound exercises as the foundation of your workouts. We mean basics like squats, deadlifts, bench press, rowing, pullups, funds, strides or military press. These subject your muscles to great stress in the gym and will force your body to increase testosterone production.
- Train always 100% effort and intensity. If you want to see a real increase muscle, you must be willing to put your limits to the test. Once again, a great stress at the gym means higher testosterone formation.
- Train your legs as hard as the upper body. As you know, a hard workout of legs can spur growth in chest, arms and back. This is due in part to the increase of testosterone produced by the train of legs.
- Raise the consumption of essential fatty acids (EFAs). EFAs sources like peanuts, avocados, fish and healthy oils (such as olive oil or flaxseed) are an excellent way to increase testosterone naturally.
- Limit the consumption of alcohol. There is evidence that alcohol exerts a very drastic on testosterone levels, so you try to reduce the nights of drunkenness and consume it in a moderate way.
- Increase the amount of cruciferous vegetables. It has been found that broccoli; cauliflower, radishes, turnips, cabbage and Brussels sprouts do greatly reduce estrogen levels, making up the testosterone.
- Reduce daily stress. Excessive stress stimulates the release of cortisol, a highly catabolic hormone that causes testosterone levels plummet.
- Maximize sexual activity. Sexual stimulation causes increased oxytocin production by the body, which increases the production of endorphins (the chemical that makes you feel good) and testosterone.
- Make sure you sleep well every night. Lack of sleep favors the formation of cortisol, which reduces testosterone levels.
Start using these techniques on an ongoing basis and prepare to increase dramatically in size and strength.