Cases of Covid-19 are spiking in New York and elsewhere throughout the country. Already, all 62 counties in New York State have been advised to resume mask use indoors by the CDC.
When the Covid-19 pandemic began, hospitals were forced to ration the use of NIOSH-approved N95 respirators, and it was difficult for people to acquire them. Now, however, these types of high quality personal protective equipment are readily available online, and if you haven’t restocked your supply of respirators, or are still primarily relying on cloth masks, it’s a good time to make a change.
N95 face masks filter out at least 95% of airborne particles. They are tight-fitting to restrict the amount of air that can get in around the edges, and unlike cloth masks, they stop more than droplets. You can find more information about N95 masks from the CDC here.
Here’s a list of where you can find N95 respirators available for purchase online. These masks are approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- HDX N95 respirator masks in sizes medium/large, a pack of 10 for $17.97.
- 3M Aura particulate respirator foldable N95 masks, a pack of 10 for $20.47; a pack of three for $9.97.
- 3M N95 valved respirator, a pack of 15 for $36.97; a pack of five for $16.47.
- N95 Sekura flat fold respirator, a pack of eight, $12.97.
- N95 duckbill masks, a pack of 50, $49.99; a pack of 20, $34.97.
- Milwaukee N95 valved respirator, one mask, $3.97; a pack of 10, $22.97.
- NIOSH respiratory filtering face mask, box of 50, $179.99.
- Kimberly-Clark N95 pouch respirator masks are $55.49 for a box of 50. The masks are white.
- Fangtian N95 masks, a box of 10, $32.95.
- Magid N95, metal nose clip, latex-free, foldable, a box of 10, $33.99.
- BYD Care, individually wrapped, N95, pack of 20, $28.68.
- Protective Health Gear, individually wrapped, N95, pack of 20, $72.99.
Masks can be purchased one at a time or in bulk at wellbefore.com.
- Harley N95 folding masks, $1.99 each (on sale, original price was $5.99).
- Kimberly Clark N95 pouch respirator, $1.49 each (on sale, original price was $6.50).
- BYD Care, N95, $2.25 each (on sale, original price was $3.74).
- Makrite N95, $2.25 each (original price was $6.99).
Syracuse Orange 2021 sideline hats, hoodies, polos, more apparel are here | Where to buy online
Vaccination card holders: Protect your vaccine record with these top deals from Amazon and more
Early Labor Day mattress sales you don’t want to miss: Best deals from Casper, Tempur-Pedic, more
Here are the best early deals on scary indoor and outdoor Halloween decorations
Josh Allen jerseys: Here’s the top selling gear for Buffalo Bills star quarterback