Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Thu, Oct 21 ’21Posted on:
Johnson Fain is seeking a self-motivated, highly-skilled Intermediate Interior Designer to work collaboratively with our design and technical team on a variety of project types. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic team-player with a background in Interior design or Architecture and proven experience in all stages of Interior Design from conceptual design to detailed documentation. In addition, the candidate must possess a strong work ethic and outstanding client interface, leadership and communication skills.
- Five to ten years of Interior Design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school.
- Advanced knowledge of current versions of REVIT and AutoCAD.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of finishes, materials, furniture and specifications.
- Perform all aspects of interior design including programming, space planning, conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction documentation.
- Develop interior details.
- Produce presentation drawings that effectively and creatively communicate design ideas.
- Assist in selection and presentation of furniture, fabrics and equipment (FF&E).
- Work collaboratively to coordinate design and documents with other disciplines.
Johnson Fain offers an intellectual and creative work environment with state of the art computer software integration, a large model shop with both laser and 3D print modeling, and a spacious open studio. The firm offers a competitive benefits package, flexible summer hours, guest speaker and social events, free yoga, free parking, professional development support and more. Competitive salaries offered commesurate with level of experience. Candidates will have strong involvement in the firm’s future growth.
About Johnson Fain:
Johnson Fain is a fully integrated design studio providing architecture, urban design and planning, and interior design services in a diverse range of project types. Scott Johnson, FAIA, Design Partner, and William Fain, FAIA, Managing Partner and Director of Urban Design & Planning, lead the firm whose focus is broad and intellectually based, placing an emphasis on research and interdisciplinary practice. The firm has designed signature projects, including mixed-use residential communities, city plans, office and residential towers, cultural centers, and educational institutions, in California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Japan, and China.
Interested and qualified candidates: Please email your resume, work samples and references to [email protected] with the subject heading “Intermediate Interior Designer”. No phone calls, please.