Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2021-11-02
Architectural Design, Interior Design, CAD, Photoshop
Architectural Design, Interior Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
Intermediate Interior Designer – Corporate Interiors Practice
Los Angeles, CA
NBBJ is a design and architecture firm, fueled by ideas and a culture of collaboration. With offices around the globe, the diverse perspectives of your future colleagues and clients will inspire and challenge you to be extraordinary. Innovation and creativity are at the heart of our work: creating spaces and experiences that better connect people to each other as they live, learn, and work in their communities.
We partner with pioneers like Amazon, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Massachusetts General Hospital as we create solutions for tomorrow guided by our vision: we design for life. Are you interested in designing what’s next? Join us.
The role at a glance:
We are seeking an interior designer or interior architect to work on a large, complex projects. The position will offer the candidate opportunities to grow within the firm and exposure to an innovative, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
In your new role, you will:
- Participate in high-energy, collaborative team and project environments
- Proactive team involvement and willingness to participate in ideation at all levels – be engaged!
- Design and documentation support on projects of various sizes and complexities
- Produce contract documents
- Develop and implement overall design concepts and finish palettes through all phases of design
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- LEED Accreditation or within 18 months of hire
- Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Proficiency in Revit with 3D modeling skills essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch Up, Rhino and/or 3DS Max
- Creation of presentation books and materials
- Experience with researching, selecting and specifying materials and finishes
- Experience with furniture selection and specification
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment
Search for further Jobs Here: