Job Description & How to Apply Below
Job DescriptionSanford Federal (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cybersecurity, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Interior Designer/ Move Coordinator
Based at: Los Angeles. CA
Job Summary: Sanford Federal. Inc is looking for a successful and qualified Interior Designer/ Move Coordinator (MC/) who will develop deadlines, overall objectives, resources available, and tasks necessary to complete the work. MC/ be responsible for independently planning and carrying out the assigned tasks to meet the objectives of the Interior Design Section, including overseeing and assisting with move activations, space planning, furniture inventory, finishes, and coordination of delivery and installation.
- Candidate must have 5 or more years of experience working as a furniture lead installer, experience with multiple manufacturers, and requirements for installation
- Candidate must have 5 years or more of experience as an Interior Designer experienced in furniture installation and be able to read detailed systems furniture drawings, furniture plans and floor plans – coordinating, creating schedules and good customer service
- Candidate must develop and execute AutoCAD drawings of scaled floor plans, elevations and furniture including data and electrical plans
- must have experience in coordinating teams ranging from 4-10 persons.
- must be skilled using Microsoft Office Suite, including Share Point
- MC/ be reviewing and coordinating office moves, room reconfigurations, activations, and installations.
- MC/ develop and execute AutoCAD drawings of scaled floor plans and furniture layouts to solve flow deficiencies while creating a more ergonomic space to promote employee productivity
- MC/ maintain a SharePoint system for Interior Design service requests, documenting project updates, researching and ensuring the accuracy of all statuses
- MC/ coordinate with Lead Installers for scheduling of moves, reconfigurations and Interior Design Service Requests.
- MC/ meet and perform a full assessment with the end-user of reconfiguration requests by drafting layouts and identifying flooring, patch and paint, electrical, key/core, signage/wayfinding, artwork, and furniture needs
- MC/ coordinate with internal services, i.e., Environmental Management Services, Carpentry Shop, OI&T, Locksmith, and other necessary departments for project-specific requirements in order to meet the needs of the end-user.
- MC/ provide updates at Move Committee meetings, weekly team meetings, discussing all requests for services, allocating jobs to the group based on the order of priority, and provide status updates to requesters
Powered by JazzHR
Search for further Jobs Here: