Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2021-11-20
Architectural Design, Interior Design, CAD
Architectural Design, AutoCAD Drafter, Interior Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Interior Design team in LA as an Interior Designer. The ideal candidate is professional, detail-oriented, a creative thinker, and has strong drafting, construction detailing, and space planning abilities.
About the company:
For over half a century, Onni has been building communities for people to live, work, and play. Our success reflects our commitment to our employees and partners, and our dedication to quality construction, innovation, sustainability, and customer satisfaction. Our expertise expands across North America, with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Los Angeles, Seattle, Phoenix, and Chicago.
If you are self-motivated, analytical, detail-oriented, enjoy working independently in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects, then this job is for you.
The Interior Designer works along side the Commercial Leasing, Property Management and Tenant Improvement team to help deliver drawings and specifications for Office Spaces and Common Area Designs for Office and Mix Use Commercial Properties. Other duties include reading architectural drawings, implementing design changes while adhering to building codes and universal accessibility standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide support for project team through design, including but not limited to:
- Plans, produces and executes interior space designs for office space
- Conducts meetings with end users to understand their needs
- Coordinates with the Lead Designer to turn creative concepts into reality
- Prepares CAD drawings including Furniture Plan, Power Plan, Reflective Ceiling Plan, Finish Plans, etc. as per building standards
- Assist in creating and implementing concept rendering
- Coordinates design with a broad group of internal and external personnel including construction, vendors, property management, leasing, and brokers
- Procures furniture and accessories for office use within provided budgets
- Coordinates and oversees furniture installations and related items
- Assists in pricing and communicating with suppliers to attain the materials and costs
- Organizes and acquires samples for internal and external use
- Verifies existing field conditions throughout commercial portfolio and distributes as-builts and square footage as requested
- Works on marketing material such as brochures, websites and email blasts
- Works with brokerage team to establish strong support of leasing campaign
- Keeps up to date on trends throughout commercial markets
- Performs other duties as assigned
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Search for further Jobs Here: