Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2021-12-17
Architectural Design, Architectural Drafting, AutoCAD Drafter, Interior Design
Architectural Design, Interior Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
Position: Interior Designer / Job Captain
Ware Malcomb has an exciting opportunity in our Downtown Los Angeles office for an Interior Design Job Captain!
Job Captains assist the Project Manager by leading the coordination of consultants and internal resources for each phase of the project. This position provides Revit support, maintains project drawings, provides construction services, code research and assists with project schedules, budgets and submittals.
Interior Design Job Captain
- Lead the project coordination with the consultant team for each phase of the project (typical;
Site planning, Conceptual, Schematic, Design Development, Construction Document and Construction Administration) to deliver a set of contract documents that will be used for permits and construction
- Provide Revit support for the preparation of project documents
- Utilize the company’s resource groups for design
- Preparation of design and construction documents
- Assist the Project Manager or Architect with construction services (site visits, review shop drawings, etc.)
- Perform project code searches and analysis for each project
- Assist the Project Manager or Architect in the preparation of project schedules and review of budgets
- Provide assistance for submittals for jurisdiction agencies
- Communicate with clients, contractors, consultants, and Ware Malcomb employees
Interior Design Job Captain
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Interior Architecture & Design
- Experience working on corporate interiors / workplace strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Designer, Interior Architecture, Architecture or related field
- Revit skills
- Knowledge of Newforma
- Knowledge of building codes
- Ability to coordinate a complete set of contract documents
Established in 1972, Ware Malcomb is a contemporary and expanding full service design firm providing professional architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and building measurement services to corporate, commercial/residential developer and public/institutional clients throughout the world.
With office locations throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico, the firm specializes in the design of commercial office, corporate, industrial, science & technology, healthcare, retail, auto, public/institutional facilities and renovation projects.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds – a small-office, supportive and nurturing work environment with large company resources and support – providing an amazing opportunity for professional growth. Ware Malcomb offers a wellness-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Ware Malcomb is recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company and a Hot Firm and Best Firm to Work For by Zweig Group!
Search for further Jobs Here: