Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2021-12-24
Architectural Design, Interior Design, Design Director
Architectural Design, Architecture Management, Interior Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
Interior Design Project Manager – High-end Residential Interior Design | Los Angeles, CA
Excellent opportunity for an interior design project manager to join a high-end residential design firm that works on a-list projects to create luxurious designs.
We are seeking for our client a detail-oriented, hands-on, and self-motivated interior design project manager with experience in ground up construction and renovations to join our clients high-end residential design firm. In this role, you will manage projects from start to finish.
You will work alongside the Principal and Design Directors on all project updates and execution, plus taking full accountability for every detail. As the Interior Design Project Manager, your strengths in organization will allow for a seamless design experience from ideation to installation. You’ ll work hand-in-hand with the Design Director to execute all tasks and project coordination, delivering all deliverables on time, within budget, and surpassing a client’ s expectations.
In this role, tasks will include…
- Design Ideation and Initial Consultations
- Drawings and Floor Plan Development
- Coordinate, attend and lead client meetings
- Construction Administration:
Communication and Management of On-site Builders or Trades. Provide diligent site supervision with a focus on design implementation and quality control. Proactively managing client and contractor communication
- Sourcing of Architectural Materials and Finishes + FF+E
- Preparation of presentations and proposals. Generating Bids, Proposals, Purchasing and submitting to the client.
- Prepare client presentations & proposals
- FF+E Purchasing with tracking in Studio Designer. Coordinate and manage deliveries, storage, and installations
- Vendor Communication
- On-site Installation and Site Visits
- Managing project schedules. Ensuring the accuracy, timely installation and quality of all aspects of a remodel project
- Managing Daily Tasks for Junior Designers/Interns/Assistants on the Project
- Work seamlessly with the Principal and Design Director to manage, assign tasks, review, and motivate junior team members. Weekly/bi-weekly update calls.
- Bachelor’ s degree in interior design from an accredited university
- 7+ years of residential interior design and project management experience
- Previous experience managing a project team(s)
- Previous experience with all phases of residential construction and construction administration
- Excellent project management and client management skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch Up
- Experienced with Studio Manager preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must as daily communication with clients and vendors help maintain strong relationships
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Annual Salary + Full Benefits Package – Excellent package – 100% coverage by employer!
- Benefits Package – health/dental/vision (100% covered by employer), life insurance, disability insurance, 401K with match, PTO, Holidays, sick days, and more
For immediate review and consideration, contact:
Barry Cales – Barry
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM:
We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’ re here for you throughout the whole process
Search for further Jobs Here: