Kerry Joyce Associates, Inc. focuses on quality high-end residential interior design. We are an award-winning and Elle Decor A-List company committed to providing a great workspace and a good day for our team. For more information on Kerry Joyce and his companies, see kerryjoyce.com.
Interior Design Director
We are looking for an experienced interior design professional to join our growing team. This dedicated, creative individual should be fully rounded, with the ability to manage projects and people, work with clients and vendors, and select furniture and draft as well as contribute to the team.
• Daily interaction with clients, estate managers, vendors, and contractors
• Space planning and sourcing of FF&E
• Preparation of presentation materials
• Creation of client proposals, purchase orders, shop drawings, and invoices
• Scheduling and in-person oversight of installations throughout United States and abroad
• Creation of plumbing, lighting, finish, and hard surface schedules
• Project management
• Design Team hiring and management
• Adoption of new systems in the Design Department to ensure a happy and productive workplace
This job requires:
• The ability to multitask and manage projects in different stages of design and construction
• Occasional lengthy periods of travel
• A flexible schedule
• Exceptional and nonconfrontational communication skills
• The ability to use a variety of software tools and learn new ones as needed, including Studio Designer, Microsoft Office, Google Docs suite, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bluebeam Revu, and Zoom
We offer :
• Competitive salary
• Fully paid medical, dental, and life insurance
• Retirement benefits
• Profit sharing
• Paid holidays
• Generous paid time off policy
Please let us know in a cover letter a little bit about your experience and passion.
Kindly provide a link to your portfolio showing your interior design talent.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
We follow all federal, state, and county COVID-19 precautions and recommendations, including mask wearing, social distancing, regular disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces, vaccination requirements, etc.
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• Interior design: 2 years (Required)