Endurance is the ability to withstand a prolonged stressful effort. For example, a marathon tests the resilience of the individual. They are determined by factors, and some are beyond the control. An extremely important factor and that is within our control, fluid intake, nutrients and supplements.
There are some special supplements were developed with the aim of improving the strength and momentum to get the best results.
The types of products that we quote below work in different ways:
- Help to maintaining a strong immune system.
- Maintain a good efficiency of the use of oxygen in the body, while maintaining good levels of lactic acid and nitric oxide.
- They can also provide the fuel the body needs and increase the efficiency of energy conversion for use ATP.
To increase the resistance consumes:
- Nitric oxide: Studies show that ketone acids, such as those found in supplements are precursors of nitric oxide, can significantly delay fatigue and improve endurance. That means that you can train heavy for longer before fatiguing the muscles.
- Ribose: Ribose supplementation can stimulate ATP production immediately and thus, allowing the muscles to continue to work optimally. Basically, it helps to increase the reserves of energy for intense anaerobic activities, causing the muscles to the energy needed to power explosions.
- Sports drinks: Their function is to maximize the absorption of fluids and increase performance through the supply of carbohydrates and electrolytes to the body. They are considered the most complete carbohydrate supplements.
- Maltodextrin: Carbohydrate complex of gradual absorption. Supplies energy during physical activity and slow long-term fatigue, it gradually releases glucose to the blood.