Dumbbell Incline Press Exercise Completion
- Stand on a bench with a slope no greater than 30 to not work the anterior deltoid in excess. Put your feet on the ground and spreads the legs slightly for balance. The hips, shoulders and head should be aligned and in contact with the bank.
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand with palms up grip. The palms have to look in the same direction as your (front) during exercise.
- Bring the dumbbells to shoulder height with your hands beside your shoulders. Inhale and hold your breath as you push the dumbbells upward and inward. Exhale as you pass the most difficult phase of the ascent.
- Stop for a moment on the head. Inhale and hold your breath as you lower the dumbbells to your shoulders. When the weights reach the bottom position, press them back up until arms are fully extended. Pause briefly and repeat.
- To increase the intensity of exercise up the dumbbells close together but not touching.
Dumbbell Incline Press Exercise Tips and Common Errors
- No rebounds in the lowest position. The movement should be slow and controlled to prevent injury.
- Do not use too heavy weights, which forces to involve other muscles.
- A common mistake is hitting the weights in the higher position. This reduces the stress of movement.
Take care of your back
- It is advisable to elevate your feet and your heels on a bench so that the back does not arch the lumbar vertebrae detaching the bank.