Position: Designer / Interior Designer
AC Martin is an innovative, award winning architecture and interior design firm with offices located in Sacramento, Bay Area and Downtown Los Angeles. Our work is a mix of K-12, Community Colleges, Civic/Government, Higher
Education , Market Rate Housing, Urban Mixed Use, Hospitality, Industrial, Planning and Programming. We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and creative individuals to be contributing members of our Public Sector, including the K-12, Community College and Civic/Government studios. Be part of an innovative and fun-loving design team working on a variety of current architectural and interior project types of all scales.
DESIGNER / INTERIOR DESIGNER The Designer is responsible for developing conceptual design options, developing plans that address programmatic requirements, coordinating with consultants, and producing quality presentation drawings. Conducts research, identifies technical issues related to design, and contributes to drawing sets at all phases. Supports client presentations through work product. Must possess an evident passion for design, sustainability, and emerging, technologies, and stay abreast of industry trends and knowledge.
* 5 or more years of relevant experience
* BArch or related equivalent from an accredited institution
* Proficiency with visualization software (REVIT & Rhino) and Adobe Creative Suite
* Excellent graphic presentation skills
* Strong design and communication skills
* The ability to work collaboratively with a design team and work directly with clients and consultants
* Proficiency with 3D modeling
* Revit and CAD experience required for all candidates, proficiency for Senior level candidates
* Interior Designers have experience with FF&E
* LEED accreditation for senior-level candidates
We offer career advancement opportunities, an excellent compensation & benefits package including group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, matching 401(k) plan, paid parking, one-week, year-end holiday shut-down, and an alternative work schedule based on a 4 ½-day workweek.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & portfolio referencing the DESIGNER in the subject line of your correspondence to resumes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability or any other consideration made unlawful by law.